Staff members' access to Staff Squared is widely restricted, only allowing them to see and do things for themselves for the most part.
Staff members are able to view their colleagues' profiles, but the information available to them there is very limited. They will be able to view the wall, public tab, and files tab (read more able file permissions here) by default.
The information and actions available across your account is widely determined by the staff permission settings set by the account admin. These are as follows:
- Requesting holiday, custom absences and remote working.
- Recording sickness.
- Submitting expense claims.
- Recording time worked against a project.
- Managing certain personal data.
- Setting personal goals.
- Sending thanks to other staff members.