When you first add a new staff member, their account is set to pending until they activate their profile. This can only be done by following a link sent to them when their account is set up.
There are a few reasons why you would need to resend an invite email to a pending staff member:
- You set their account up ahead of time and chose not to send the invite email until their start date.
- They failed to activate their account within 24 hours of the email being sent to them so the link expired.
- They have not received their email. Read more about why this might happen here.
Regardless of why you need to resend an invite email to a new starter, the process to do this is very simple.
You can do this in one of two ways:
- You can send individual emails by navigating to the staff member's profile and click 'resend invite email' at the top of their profile header.
- If there are multiple users who need their invite email to be sent to them, you can do so by going to your Company Settings > Staff Admin and clicking 'resend all invite emails' at the top of the page.
NB: Remember that these links are only valid for 24 hours. After this, you will need to send a new email.