These are just a few examples, as company events are completely customisable. This allows you to utilise the calendar to not only record holidays
, custom absence
and remote working
, but also enter meetings and other appointments relevant to your business.
To enter a comany event to your calendar, click add new at the top of the page. This will prompt a holiday booking form to appear. From here, select event from the top of the booking form. Then:
- Select the staff members you wish to assign to the company event.
- Enter the event title. What you enter here will show up on your calendar.
- Enter the start and end date and time.
- Add any relevant notes.
- If you wish to restrict the event to only be visible to the people invited, tick privte event. Only those employees will be notified of the new event.
- If the event is going to be recurring, you can set it to repeat at a desired frequency. To do this, open the dropdown menu on the booking form and select a default frequency from the list. Alternatively, select custom... - this will expand the booking form, allowing you to set your own parameters for the recurrance. Read more about recurring company events here.
- If the event is going to be public, you can tick notifify all staff via email about this new event to let them know that you have created it.
- Once you are ready, hit create event. It will now be added to your calendar.