Skip to content

General

We are in the process of migrating to a new platform and no longer keep this feedback forum updated. If you would like to submit a request please do so through this page: https://www.staffsquared.com/contact/

36 results found

1. holiday reminder email - manager and different interval

I've just had the standard email about who has holidays to take before the 1st April. I would like to have a email to managers at the different intervals to remind them and the staff they managed about the number they have left. Currently we end up having a number of people who have 8 or more to be used in a very short time window as we do not normally allow holidays to be rolled over.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Delete multiple holidays from the calendar

If you block book your staff for a day's holiday, it would be really useful if you were able to delete that block booking in one go, rather than individually deleting each absence.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Company wall / forum for company-wide discussions

We love the comments / messaging feature of the app, but we think it would be great to add a global comms feature.

At the moment, we can make announcements to all employees and that goes onto everyone's personal wall. We'd like to engage in company-wide discussions and it would be good to have some kind of company wall or a forum where posts are shared outside of a user's context.

Such information / threads would then appear in a section on everyone's dashboard.

I hope that makes sense?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. general

We are a contracting outfit employing anywhere from a 1000-1500 employees and wehave our own employee no/id. WOuld be great if Staffsquared is built aorund employee id's (custom or s2 generated) and the ability to filter/group/search refering to employee id than the name. in the middle east we have over a 500 employees all beginning with mohammed and it is a hassle to find the right one...

immigration/passport/travel documents and expiry dates and automatic reminders upon its expiry. at present we set expiry date as and when we upload a say passport copy but it owuld be nice if the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Company tools list

It would be great to have a page on StaffSquared where new employees can see a list of tools that the company use.

It could show the name of the tool, a short description and the url.

For instance our company use Passpack, Trello, Slack etc..

This would enable new starters to see exactly what they need to register to in order to work effectively in the company.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Integrating Staff2 to Goolge Apps for Work - Google Forms-Import from excel for Timesheet

We are a contracting outfit with 1500+ employees and recently migrated to Google Apps for work and are making use of Google Forms that Supervisors fill up and the information/timesheet data entered in a smartphone app is sent automatically to the HQ in excel sheet. I request Staff2 team to give it a serious thought on integrating and/or provide possibility to:
    1) populate Time sheet automatically based on information entered through google forms/sheets
    2) populate calendar/holiday details automatically through google calendar
    3) calendar/timesheet/payroll to be interconnected so the payroll is processed automatically based on timesheet data
    4) Staff salary to…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Amend the way leave booked crossing over into the new year is shown

Hi, at the moment it shows on their 2016 profile as;

30/12/15 - 05/01/16, 3 days 7hrs 30mins, even though only 2 days have been taken from this year's allowance. it makes the user think that 4 days have come out of this years when it hasn't.

Would it make it more clear if it showed 2 days instead?

Regards,
    Lisa

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Tasks Section

I think an overall task section would be good, where throughout the new starter process and ongoing, management can assign them tasks. This is something that Staff Squared competitors are now offering

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Enable hover over on a Calendar view

It would be a lot quicker to see the reasons for peoples absences if we could just hover over the absence and the box pops up, rather than currently having to click. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Give options to exclude from holidays and give options to pay/not pay for sickness absence

Under 'other' is 'bereavement leave' and we pay this leave without it being deducted from the annual holiday allowance. I have been using the 'sick' tab instead to record paid bereavement leave that does not come from holiday entitlement because your option automatically takes it off the holiday.
    We also have the option of paying someone for sick leave or not.
    Can an options box be added to the 'sickness' and 'other' to choose a pay or not paid option please?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Replacing the attachement to a Benefit

Allow for the updating of an attachment to a benefit. I want to be able to add a record that can be replaced without having to delete the benefit and start again.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Include a open ended holiday / leave option

Include a feature which works exactly the same as sickness but allows for other types of 'events'. For e.g. some of my company's staff regularly go 'offshore' but we don't know how long for when they leave. Having a rolling feature like sickness which can be open ended would be so powerful for this as we wouldn't have to backload or guess a return date. We could just let it tick over and then stop it when they return. This could be handy not just for well site but other leave such as open ended family leave (when a staff…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. That you have a function for TOIL.

We have TOIL which expires after 3 months. At the moment I have to keep track of it externally from SS, but if we could add it to the holiday log, but with an expiry date that the employee could see that would be much easier for them and me. They should also be choose if they are booking TOIL or Holiday when they make a request.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Add an Applicant Tracking Service

To compete with other HRIS apps (BambooHR, PeopleHR) it would be good to have an ATS function. I would love it to have:

1. A generated vacancies web page (or JS widget that can be embedded on an existing web site) where applicants can view the job advert and also apply.
    2. A customisable hiring pipeline that applicants move through (applied > screened > interviewed > reference checking > hired) etc
    3. Comments between the hiring team
    4. The ability to email applicants, including bulk emails with liquid style templating (eg, Hi {{First Name}})
    5. Optional cool factor if the ATS can post to job…
    1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. Add Webhooks

Add the ability for all actions taken within Staff2 to trigger a webhook so that other services can be hooked into these actions. For example - staff name updated --> update name on Payroll; or --> update name on Slack

Specific use cases I am personally interested in are:

Staff member is thanked by another staff member
    Staff member anniversary (work or personal)
    Staff member is on leave
    Staff member is absent

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Management Tier for viewability

It would be good to have a tier system where certain tiers can see certain information rather than just employee, manager, admin.

For example, we have Team Leaders who I would like them to see staff personal contact details, address, be able to log them sick days however to give them access they would see salaries, letters, etc which may not be necessary.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
2 Next →

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base