- Enter the first name, last name and email address of the employee you wish to add.
- Select the working pattern you wish to assign them to. (If the working pattern does not exist, you will need to create one before adding your new staff member/s).
- Enter the new employee's start date.
- Choose whether you want to send their invite email immediately, on their start date (if adding them ahead of time) or at a later time.
- If you wish to assign an onboarding checklist, toggle on 'create onboarding tasks'. This will expand the page, allowing you to select from an existing checklist template. To edit the tasks assigned to the chosen checklist, hover over a task and click 'edit'. From here, you can amend the name or description of the task, edit the due date, upload files and change the assignee. Alternatively, click the dustbin icon if the task is not needed. An option to add a new task to the checklist is available at the bottom of the list. Read about how to create a new checklist here.
- If you wish to send the new starter an onboarding email, toggle on 'send staff member an onboarding pack'. This will expand the page further, allowing you to enter information that you wish to send to your new starter ahead of their start date.
- When you've finished, click 'save staff member' to go to your organisation chart or 'save and add another' to add another staff member via this method.
NB: When adding new staff, ensure that they are given a unique email address. This is used to log in with, so there cannot be more than one account registered to the same email address.